“You will find in this series of Biblical studies the most conservative, literal, deeply foundational truths of the Holy Bible. Our church has used The Biblical Path of Life studies for the past twelve years for our children, and for our Adults for the past seven years bringing our Bible Study program into a Family Bible study for the whole church. I highly recommend this study to bring your Bible Study program together as a family in unity.” ~ Wayne Keely, Pastor.
The Biblical Path of Life is a study designed to help anyone understand how simply yet intricately the Bible is put together. It is a study for:
- an individual,
- a family,
- a small-group Bible study, or
- a Sunday School program for all ages.
The Bible is the most important thing we can know, and it specifically reveals what God expects from His people. But many can find the Bible difficult to read or understand. Yet in order to know how to live a Christian life that is pleasing to God, we must first understand what His Word says.
- A comprehensive three-year study through the scriptures
- Begins with an overview of the Bible
- A chronological journey through the Old and New Testaments
- Compares scripture with scripture for greater understanding
- Reveals how Jesus and the Bible applies to everyday life
Learn foundational truths that God revealed to his people from the beginning of time–truths that you will see echoed and fulfilled by the familiar word of the New Testament. With the principles outlined in this study, you'll be equipped to apply them directly to your own Christian walk and become more like Jesus.